Attention All Concern Students / Parties
- 1. Login First and then
- 2. Make the concerned Payments
IHMAFees.in is an IHM Ahmedabad Online Fee Payment System for IHM Ahmedabad Students Only.
- To avail of this facility the student is required to register to the website first & have a valid net-banking account with any of the Authorized Bank.
- Through this facility a student can pay for Semester Fee, Hostel Fee* and or IHMA Journals
- Students are required the show up the Invoice at the IHMA's Library before receiving their Journal/s
- Payment can also the made by Student's Parents.
"Candidates Login for making the online payments While logging in, the following instruction are strictly to be kept in mind"
# Only the Candidates name to be entered (No Parent’s name allowed)
# Only Candidates’ Email id to be entered (No Parent’s Email id allowed)
# Email id is to be entered clearly
# Phone No. and Alternative No. also to be entered
# Shipping Address is to be correctly entered as per record
# In case of 1 st Semester students, JEE Enrollment No. only to be entered as USER ID’
-*Hostel Fee should be paid only by Hostel Allottee Student.
- Student is whole-sole responsible for the data he / she provides in IHMAfee.in Registration Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- a. For Online-Payments, the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person ("User") using the services of Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad for making fees payments through an online payment gateway service ("Service") offered on website i.e. www.ihmafees.in. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- - In order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
- - If any of User's actions on Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad's website violate the Terms of Service or any of Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad's guidelines for specific services, or
To protect or defend Institute of Hotel Management, Please be aware, however, that Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- - Legal rights or property, the Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad site, or Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad Users; or
- - The description of courses is as available on institute's website www.ihmahmedabad.com & fees details on IHMAFees.in
- - All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. IHM Ahmedabad reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions
- - Your payment will normally reach the IHM Ahmedabad or Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gandhinagar branch saving account within two – three working days
- b. IHM Ahmedabad is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The IHM Ahmedabad also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- c. In no event will the IHM Ahmedabad be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- - These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad's. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad's. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- - The entries in the books of Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the IHM Ahmedabad to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- - In these Terms and Conditions, the term "Charge Back" shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- - The IHM Ahmedabad is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (pay through Oriental Bank of Commerce).
- - In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 07 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the IHM Ahmedabad that the payment has been accepted.
- - The Student shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the IHM Ahmedabad in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the IHM Ahmedabad.
- - Please note that the IHM Ahmedabad holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- - Further, IHM Ahmedabad has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like 'slow down' or 'failure' or 'sessiontimeout', the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- - In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad to confirm payment.
- - In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
Ph. No. : +91 79 232-76657/8